un blog en el que voy a hablar de lo que me ocurra. será un diario en el que no contaré todo lo que siento, pero sí cosas que sienta y crea que debo expresar. y quien quiera puede participar libremente. por cierto, me he dado cuenta de que se ve mejor con el mozilla firefox que con el explorer

quarta-feira, outubro 25, 2006

the question is not why but when...

i want to write in english today. i don't know why, but i'm gonna do that because this is my blog. anyone who doesn't understand and want me to translate, the only thing to do is letting me know.

the fact is that i like a song from the beatles. and i agree with that song: i'm a believer. i would like to know when will it happen to me. someday i'll see her face. in that moment i won't have any more doubts... i won't have any other things in my head... ¿?¿?¿?

i know i'm a familiar person. i don't harbour doubts about my future: i want to be married and with children. i like that. i don't feel ashamed, as other people do. but i have to be sure about that. i will have only one chance... and i'm not gonna miss it (i hope!).

well, the song can be listened thanxs to koki and his bigordo's radio (on the right side of this webpage). enjoy. and please, tell me anything you think about "the definitive couple" for you. what do you think? have you got him/her? do you think it will be forever? did you think it was gonna be forever but now you have realized that's not true? whatever you want to say me...

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed
Disappointment haunted all my dreams
Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried

I thought love was more or less a giving thing
Seems the more I gave, the less I got
What's the use in trying
All you get is pain
When I needed sunshine, I got rain

Then I saw her face
Now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind
I'm in love
I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried


by george, john, paul and ringo
(harrison, lennon, mccartney and star)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

"the definitive couple" doesnt exist, all that love that you have at begin will become to more like hate, time will do that...

3:02 da tarde

 
Blogger Unknown said...

are you sure, mr. anonymous?
i don't want to believe that.

1:50 da tarde

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

yes im...just take a look to the other couples, young or older it happens to all.
Or...you can always watch romantic movies.

7:14 da tarde

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home