un blog en el que voy a hablar de lo que me ocurra. será un diario en el que no contaré todo lo que siento, pero sí cosas que sienta y crea que debo expresar. y quien quiera puede participar libremente. por cierto, me he dado cuenta de que se ve mejor con el mozilla firefox que con el explorer

quarta-feira, maio 21, 2008

casi pico

From Mr Hamed Alii.

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You In Utmost Surprise. However, It's Just My Urgent Need

For a Foreign Partner That Made Me To Contact You, I Am A Banker By Profession

From Burkina Faso In West Africa And Currently Holding The Post Of bill and

exchange manager.

I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($15 Million) USD of

One of our Bank Clients Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash

2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death .

kindly view this site to know more.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Hence, I Am Inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money

Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses

that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal.

Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your

Ret urn Mail. Have A Great Day and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Hamed.



eso de arriba es lo que me han mandado por mail. lo flipo con la gente. ahora, eso sí... creo que al que timan se lo tiene merecido. que te venga un tío y te diga que te da dinero si te ingresa dinero... ni lo de la estampita, que también creo que al que timan le está bien empleado, por intentar abusar de un "pobre incauto".